Even before the pandemic, the 2020 election promised to be an interesting one for tax law. Provisions in the major tax reform law commonly known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act have been particularly unpopular among Democrats and could be on a short list for modification should the party win more seats in Congress and/or the White House. Additional COVID-19 stimulus tax measures may also be on the table given the lack of movement on the issue this fall.
Our complimentary webinar will cover the actions taxpayers should consider for the remainder of the year, pending the outcome of the 2020 election. The session will feature:
- Highlights of President Trump’s and Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s tax plans
- Additional tax provisions that may be considered for stimulus relief
- A discussion of what the outcome of the election could mean for year-end tax planning strategies
You will leave this webinar equipped with the information and guidance you need as you develop your tax strategy for 2021 and beyond.
Your Expert Presenters Are:
- Bill Smith – Managing Director, CBIZ National Tax Office
- Nate Smith – Director, CBIZ National Tax Office
- Steve Henley – CBIZ National Tax Practice Leader