Register for Webinar - The Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Hubbub: Your Questions Answered
In this webinar, our regulatory and compliance expert will review the scope and requirements of various HRA designs and answer these critical questions and more:
- What are the common characteristics of HRAs?
- What are the unique differences?
- How does a traditional HRA work with a group health plan?
- How can you integrate individual health coverage with an HRA?
- What’s the difference between an excepted benefit HRA and one that only reimburses excepted benefits?
Join us as we unravel the mysteries of HRAs.
Vice President Employee Benefits Regulatory Affairs
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services
HRCI Credit: This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The program ID number verifying completion of the webinar will be emailed after the session (allow several days). NOTE: To ensure we can track your attendance so you receive the program ID, register using your email address and sign in using that address on the day of the webinar. (If you are in a conference room and/or otherwise use someone else's sign-on information, your attendance will not be recorded and the program ID cannot be issued.) YOU MUST ATTEND THE WEBINAR FOR THE FULL HOUR TO RECEIVE THE PROGRAM ID. More on certification or recertification at HRCI at www.hrci.org.