MANAGING THE REMOTE WORKFORCE
The Workforce/Workplace of the Future Series
In the first two weeks of the pandemic, more than 16 million Americans transitioned to a remote work environment, and that number has continued to grow. COVID-19 has forced organizations to adapt operations and acclimate to a new employee-employer relationship. This fall, as schools open and political pressures intensify, the workplace of the future will have arrived in a very big way. Successful operations will require that employers understand key transaction points in the employee lifecycle and establish productive channels of communication.
In this webinar, CBIZ professionals will navigate you through the challenges that lie ahead and how best to manage them by leveraging the latest technology and combining both established and new strategies for employee engagement.
Attendees will learn:
- What other employers are doing to successfully manage the remote workforce and maintain productivity
- Ways to improve all aspects of the employee experience utilizing technology
- Unique benefit offerings to assist remote employees
- Corey Payne – Vice President, CBIZ Human Capital Management
- Greg Callahan – Consultant, CBIZ Employee Benefits