Learn New Paths to Creating Profit & Reducing Go-Forward Expenses
Things are moving quickly and changing by the hour regarding COVID-19. That’s why you need to stay on top of the most critical issues that will – no doubt – affect your business. One of the most important issues to attend to now is managing your business’ liquidity.
In this webinar, our experts will address the following specific matters that your organization must address today, as well as any other relevant issues that emerge:
- Liquidity – Weathering the Next Four to Eight Weeks
- Identifying New Pathways to Profit – Best Practices in Forecasting & Analysis
- Insurance Premium Reductions for Business Contraction and Possible Claim Outcomes
- Restructuring/Right-sizing Insurance Programs to Reduce Go-Forward Expense
You will leave this webinar armed with the information and guidance you need to take the necessary steps to protect your business and your cash flow during this turbulent time.
Your Expert Presenters Are:
- Tom Bonney – Senior Managing Director, CBIZ CMF
- Kyle Ludwig – Senior Director, CBIZ CMF
- John Sordillo – Managing Director, CBIZ Corporate Recovery & Litigation Services
- Jake McDonald – Director, CBIZ Credit Risk Services
- Mike Garguilo – President, Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Regions, CBIZ Insurance Services
- Greg Cryan – President, Southeast Region; Premier Client Services, CBIZ Insurance Services