Due to overwhelming interest, this webinar has reached capacity.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE WEBINAR RECORDING
Things are moving quickly and changing by the hour regarding the COVID-19 virus. That’s why you need to stay on top of the most critical issues that will — no doubt — affect your business, such as the recently enacted stimulus legislation. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act provide some assistance with the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Our experts will address the following specific matters that your organization must address today, as well as any other relevant issues that emerge:
- CARES Act provisions
- Tax changes and relief for individuals, families, and businesses
- Assistance to severely distressed industries
- Small business interruption funding and the process for accessing that funding
You will leave this webinar armed with the information and guidance you need to take the necessary steps to access relief during this turbulent time.
Your Expert Presenters Are:
- Steve Henley, Senior Managing Director and National Tax Practice Leader
- Bill Smith – Managing Director, CBIZ MHM National Tax Office
- Nate Smith – Director, CBIZ MHM National Tax Office
- Michael Caron – Senior Manager, CBIZ Credit Risk Services