Watch the On-Demand Webinar Today
Businesses now have a number of ways to access income tax refunds or reduce income tax liabilities, as a result of coronavirus emergency legislation known as the CARES Act. These include net operating loss (NOL) carryback provisions, retroactive relief for previous excess business loss limitations, and retroactive changes to accelerate depreciation deductions for qualified improvement property. As businesses take advantage of these new income tax opportunities, they must also be cognizant of how these changes will impact income tax accounting and reporting in financial statements.
Our experts will address the CARES Act income tax changes and their impact on accounting and reporting in financial statements including:
- Summarize the key business tax provisions of the CARES Act
- Plan for the financial reporting obligations brought about by the CARES Act
- Optimize tax refund opportunities as a result of the CARES Act
You will leave this webinar armed with the information about the immediate effect of income tax changes on your business as well as the guidance you need to take the necessary steps during this turbulent time.
Your Expert Presenters Are:
- Steve Henley – Senior Managing Director and National Tax Practice Leader
- Bill Smith – Managing Director, CBIZ MHM National Tax Office
- Nate Smith – Director, CBIZ MHM National Tax Office
- Kristin Jones – Corporate Tax, CBIZ MHM National Tax Office
- Kevin Eagan – Managing Director, CBIZ MHM New England