In times of volatility and changing business trends, understanding how to track, optimize and plan business performance requires a more all-encompassing view into financial, sales and operational data. Our webinar will cover some of the key performance indicators (KPIs) that manufacturers should monitor during their recovery from COVID-19. We will discuss how providing insight into pre-pandemic performance and where the business is today aids in setting 2021 strategies and detailed budgets.
Topics will include:
- Examples of manufacturing cross-functional KPIs to consider monitoring
- Insight into how manufacturers can use KPIs to identify leading and lagging measures of business functions
- Tips for ongoing monitoring of KPIs against targets
- Best practices for using KPIs to implement more meaningful corrective and optimizing actions
Register today to learn how you can use KPIs to optimize your entity’s performance management processes.
- Luke Espich, Director CBIZ CMF