Register for this webinar today!
Workplace wellness is nothing new, but amid COVID-19 and in the new normal, it must be a priority. As many have taken a financial hit due to the pandemic – or are unsure of their financial security – employers must be sure to address employee financial wellbeing in addition to physical, mental and emotional health.
In this webinar, our presenters will explain how adding a financial wellbeing component to your existing program can empower your employees with the tools they need to make transformational improvements and become financially secure. And how that, in turn, will benefit your business.
- How overall employee wellbeing translates into benefits for the organization, including maximized productivity and engagement, lower turnover, increased attraction and retention, and the like
- Best practices – What successful companies are doing to address the needs of the workforce amid COVID and how they are preparing for the future, including innovative strategies and case studies
- Wellbeing issues surrounding COVID-19 and an increasingly remote workforce, and how to address those
- Stan Milovancev, CPA, QKA - Executive Vice President, CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
- Susan Trogu - Consultant, CBIZ Engagement & Wellbeing Consulting
CBIZ Retirement Plan Services is a trade name under which certain subsidiaries of CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE Listed: CBZ) market investment advisory, investment management, third party administration, actuarial and other retirement plan services. Investment advisory and investment management services offered through CBIZ Investment Advisory Services, LLC, SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Investments, investment advisory and investment management services may also be offered through CBIZ Financial Solutions, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC and SEC Registered Investment Adviser, dba CBIZ Retirement Plan Advisory Services. Third party administration, actuarial and other consulting services offered through CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.