The COVID-19 pandemic has presented companies with many employee and operational challenges. Organizations of all sizes have had to contend with supply chains impacted by travel and shipping restrictions and shelter-in-place ordinances that may be slowing down business functions and consumer demand.
Join us for this frank conversation with CFOs from different sectors across the country as they discuss how their organizations have responded to the coronavirus pandemic, what they see ahead for their recovery, and their vision for the new normal.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- How leading companies are handling their staffing issues
- Their response to business interruptions they've experienced
- Practical efforts taken to manage liquidity
- What CFOs are spending their time on these days
- The outlook for businesses and their communities in which they operate
Scheduled Panelists include:
- Steven Kirby – Executive VP & Financial Officer, Sotheby's International Real Estate
- Matthew Monzo – Vice President & CFO, The Tri-M Group, LLC
- PJ Nachman – CFO, Wild Card Creative Group
- Karen Roscher – CFO, Flex Technology Group
- Stephen Seminack – Executive Vice President & CFO, Modern Group
- Kevin Timmons – Co-Owner, Nick and Jake's
Moderated by: Philip Noftsinger, VP of Finance and Corporate Controller, CBIZ, Inc.