This webinar is now at full capacity. Please fill out the form to receive the recording once the webinar is complete.
Loan forgiveness is the biggest appeal of the Paycheck Protection Program. Changing eligibility requirements, however, have made it difficult for loan recipients to understand how much of their PPP loan they may have to pay back. Recent legislation provides some additional flexibility for the Small Business Administration’s program. Our webinar will go over what you need to know to manage PPP loan forgiveness requirements and ensure maximum benefits, including:
- How to fine-tune your data elements
- Tax implications
- Combining PPP loan forgiveness with other tax benefits of the CARES Act
- Tips for loan forgiveness applications
You will leave this webinar armed with the information and guidance you need to maximize COVID-19 pandemic relief.
Scheduled Panelists include:
- Bill Smith – Managing Director, CBIZ MHM National Tax Office
- Nate Smith – Director, CBIZ MHM National Tax Office
- Corey Payne – Vice President of Growth, CBIZ Payroll
- Jake McDonald – Director, CBIZ Credit Risk Services