Note: CPE not eligible on replay.
The commercial insurance market is hardening, and we are seeing consistent increases in renewal premiums and tightening of underwriting guidelines and coverage offerings. There are several ways that business owners can mitigate premium increases, including accurately reporting underwriting information and having accurate insurable values for their tangible assets.
Our webinar will discuss current insurance market conditions, how to use tangible asset data to negotiate the right coverage at the best possible rates, and recommendations for businesses to take for the future.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the currently changing insurance marketplace
- Explain the importance of providing accurate underwriting information and insurable values in order to obtain the most cost effective insurance coverage
- Utilize strategies that can help your risk profile and cost of insurance
Your Expert Presenters Are:
- Scott Kegler, Senior Vice President, CBIZ Insurance Services (moderator)
- Greg Cryan, President, Southeast Region, CBIZ Insurance Services
- Brian Roe, Managing Director, CBIZ Valuation Group
- Jamaal Condry, Senior Manager, CBIZ Valuation Group
- CPE: Eligible for 1 CPE credit in Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Overview
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-based
*Attendees must be registered individually and click on periodic participation markers throughout the webinar to receive CPE credit. We may be unable to offer CPE certificates to those who log into the webinar using:
- GoToWebinar Instant Join
- iPads or mobile devices (unless using the Citrix mobile app for GoToWebinar)
If you would like the opportunity to earn a CPE certificate, please log in using a different method than the ones indicated above to ensure that you show up on the final attendee report.
For more information regarding complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (216) 447-9000.
CBIZ, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
**MHM (Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.) is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, and works closely with CBIZ, a business consulting, tax and financial services provider. CBIZ and MHM are members of Kreston International Limited, a global network of independent accounting firms.