Part 2 - Tax Update
In the second webinar of our two-part series, CBIZ’s not-for-profit experts will discuss tax updates covered at the virtual AICPA not-for-profit conference and will address emerging developments and hot topics.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify elements of the pandemic-related stimulus legislation including the CARES Act that could impact your organization
- Recognize the benefits and requirements of the loan programs being offered by the federal government
- Describe how to maximize loan forgiveness in the federal loan programs
- Explain how the deferral of payroll tax liability and payroll tax credits can be used to reduce financial pressure and increase economic stability of your organization
- Discuss key industry developments as a result of COVID-19
Scheduled Panelists include:
- Amy O'Loughlin, Tax Director, CBIZ
- Kristen Bass, Tax Manager, CBIZ
CPE: Eligible for 1 CPE Credit in Tax
ADVANCED PREPARATION: None
PROGRAM LEVEL: Update
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
PREREQUISITES: Attendees must have at least 6 months of experience in professional accounting to attend this seminar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Human Resources Professionals and Board Members
For more information regarding refund, complaints and/or program cancellation policies, please contact Laura Osvald at 602-308-6678 or email@example.com.
CBIZ, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org